Successful businesses recognise that excellent customer service is more profitable than poor customer service, but it’s only made possible with the correct employee culture to inspire trust and sustain customer loyalty.
That’s why the Asia-Pacific arm of Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (FCA) approached Deeper Blue – to launch a new ‘Service Driven’ Promise and bring it to life every day, across every Aftersales Service Team in Australia, Korea, Japan, China and India.
Service Driven is focused on three clear objectives:
- 2%> increase in customer retention
- 5%> increase in service revenue and profit
- National Net Promoter Score (NPS) increased and sustained
Dealers enrol onto Service Driven and in return receive a 3-month coaching programme from aftersales experts who help to implement the tools, processes and skills needed to underpin a customer-centric and well-run business.
Progress and performance is monitored daily via a digital portal, where data, measures and actions are captured and shared to drive change and sustain commitment.
The Service Driven programme delivered on the following objectives:
- Service bookings increased by 25%
- Workshop revenue has risen by 37%
- Staff retention also improved – motivated by having a common goal and shared targets
In 2017, Deeper Blue is launching and implementing the Service Driven programme in Korea and Japan.